Full Planning Permission

An application for full planning consent requires all details of the proposed development to be submitted at the outset. For example if a house is proposed you need to provide detailed drawings of the layout and appearance of the house. This generally requires the services of an architect and we have good relations with a wide range of local architects, or we would be happy to work with an architect of your choice.

Most applications are determined by planning authority officers, but contentious ones are often determined by the Planning Committee of the Council. If permission is granted you must make a start within three years of the decision to keep the permission alive and most permissions are subject to conditions. Some conditions require further information to be provided before development can commence.   If your application is refused you can make an appeal to the Planning Inspectorate.

For further information regarding planning applications or if you wish to discuss your project in detail, please contact the H&H Planning Team on 01228 406260 or email the team in confidence.